Fresh from their recent award wins Voyages Ayers Rock Resort have announced a new Camels to Sounds of Silence tour. Announced in partnership with Uluru Camel Tours, this tour adds one more exciting aspect to the already popular award-winning Sounds of Silence tour. The Sounds of Silence is a chance to enjoy a nice quiet dinner with the stunning Uluru in the background. The Camels to Sounds of Silence is an optional attractions that guests can enjoy before arriving at the site of dinner.
The Camel ride begins about two hours prior to sunset and takes guests on a one hour meandering journey across the vastness of the desert, through dunes and rugged landscape, while the majestic Uluru and Kata Tjuta makes for a stunning backdrop. The ride ends at the site of the Sounds of Silence dinning site just in time for some sunset drinks and canapés enjoyed over the sound of a didgeridoo playing nearby. Guests can enjoy a traditional Indigenous dance performance just before the highlight of the day, a three course bush tucker inspired buffet dinner.
- A one hour camel ride through the desert culminating at the Sounds of Silence dinner site
- Entry to the Camel Farm Museum
- Complimentary outback style canapés and drinks to be enjoyed during the sunset
- A bush tucker inspired three course dinner
- Beer, wine, non-alcoholic drinks, tea, coffee and port
- An initiation to traditional Indigenous dance
- A resident star talker will give a guided tour of the night sky
- Return transfers to the Ayers Rock Resort
For more information please visit ayersrockresort.com.au or call the Voyages Travel Centre on 1300 134 044