10% off travel insurance for YouTravel readers
It’s easy to purchase travel insurance with InsureandGo. To save 10% off your next travel insurance purchase, simply click on the image below to compare prices and use promotional code youtravel. Keep in mind that you can purchase travel insurance up to 365 days in advance with InsureandGo.
Benefits of InsureandGo travel insurance
- Policies start from just $25*
- Kids travel for free with mum or dad
- Up to 90 sports and activities automatically covered
- Baggage cover of up to $8000
- Unlimited medical expenses on all overseas trips
- All pre-existing medical conditions are considered online or over the phone upon application
It is no secret that when you travel, there is much that’s out of your control – flights can be delayed or you might need to return home if an emergency occurs.
Without travel insurance, disruptions during your trip can end up costing a significant amount of money. So if you are planning to travel overseas, or even domestically, taking out travel insurance is highly recommended by the Australian government and Smartraveller.gov.au for your peace-of-mind in case of the unforeseen.
YouTravel introduces to you InsureandGo, an online travel insurance specialist, which covers over 1.6 million travellers worldwide every year. InsureandGo Australia is a CANSTAR award-winning (2014 and 2015) travel insurer so you can rest assured that you are purchasing a comprehensive travel insurance product that is high in value.
Get a quote in seconds online or speak to a representative and do not forget to mention “youtravel” and save 10%!
* Price derived from a single trip of 5 days. Individual, age 30, to New Zealand, Pacific & Bali region. Cover for pre-existing medical may require an extra premium. Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited, ABN 49 000 525 637, issues InsureandGo Travel Insurance (the insurance). Please read the combined product disclosure statement and financial services guide available at www.insureandgo.com.au/policy-wordings.html to decide if the insurance is right for you.